Savinelli Pipes

The Savinelli pipes story started in 1876 when Achille Savinelli Sr. opened one of the first stores in the world exclusively selling smoking articles, in the very center of Milan at via Orefici 2, near the famous Piazza Duomo. The small shop, which is still at its original location, soon became a meeting place where passionate smokers could exchange opinions and discuss experiences. Almost a century and a half later, Savinelli pipes continues to impress.